How it works:
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to swap from and swap to, from the drop menus and as an example, we will be swapping LiteCoin to DigiByte.
- After clicking next in above step, you will see this. In this step please verify the cryptocurrency and amounts. Make changes if you have to, and click next.
- After clicking ‘next’ above, you will see this step. Since we are swapping LTC to DGB, in this example, you need to enter your DGB wallet address, you want your DGB delivered to. If you are swapping to any other crypto, you will need to enter the wallet address of that crypto.
- After entering your ‘Send to’ or receive wallet address in the above step and clicking next, you will see the following step. Please verify the details of the swap, and if satisfied, click next. If you need to change your receive wallet address or change the swap amounts or crypto amounts, please choose one of the links below the ‘Next’ button.
- After clicking ‘Next’ above, and, IF YOU HAVEN’T already SIGNED IN, you will see this step. If you are an existing changeangel Swapper, you can simply SIGN IN the way you SIGNED UP when you first started. If not, this step gives you a chance to instantly SIGN UP, either using AntumID/Digi-ID or entering an email address. We recommend using AntumID/Digi-ID to SIGN UP. For AntumID/Digi-ID, you will need to download the DigiByte Blockchain wallet app, set it up and scan the QR code. After you scan the QR code, you will have to simply enter your email address in the pop up box and you are signed up.
- The final step in the swap process is sending your crypto, so it can be swapped in to the crypto you want. In this example, since we are swapping LTC to DGB, you have to send LTC to the “to address” show in this step. Also note the transaction ID. Due to price volatility the exchange rates are not fixed and shown as estimates only. The key is timing and the faster you send your crypto, the faster you’ll receive, however the send ‘to address’ will expire in 6 hours.